Washington DC Cherry Blossom Festival Multiday Experience
Available March 20th through April 14th, 2024 - Starting from $1,719 per guest
Get ready for a personal, petal-filled adventure with our Washington DC Cherry Blossom Festival Multiday Experience! Imagine being there when our nation’s capital transforms into a sea of blossoms. The best part? Whether you want to see the blooms by bike, boat or pedicab – or perhaps discover them in hidden, quiet spots (or all of the above!) – it’s your choice. This is your chance to experience the beauty of the National Cherry Blossom Festival, exactly how you want to. Don’t miss this opportunity to see these famous blooms in a way that’s tailored to your interests – making it your unique cherry blossom story!
What We Love About This Experience
Embark On An Unparalleled Journey Of A Lifetime
This thoughtfully curated itinerary, crafted by seasoned experience designers, is designed to inspire your next vacation. We will help you tailor it to your passions, budget, and schedule, ensuring an authentic local travel experience. Whether you wish to add a tour, include additional transportation, extend your hotel stay, or incorporate a special service, our Experience Designers are on hand to make it happen.
This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
Your Ride Awaits
Your luxury experience starts when you’re met inside the airport with a smile by your friendly driver – who’ll be holding a sign with your name on it.
Day 1 - Blossoms By Bike
Your day starts by exploring the blooms up close via bicycle on our Washington DC Cherry Blossom Festival Private Bike Tour. Your expert local guide will lead you into the vibrant world of cherry blossoms based on your choice of several thrilling routes. Choose from well-known areas like the National Mall or opt for off-the-beaten-path gems. Whichever you pick, your guide will make the sights come alive with captivating stories, while keeping you on safe routes.
Day 1 - Blossoms By Boat
After a stop for lunch, you’ll embark on our exhilarating Washington DC Cherry Blossom Festival Private Sport Boat Adventure on the Potomac. Once onboard, you’ll cruise the Potomac River and Washington Channel with your licensed U.S. Coast Guard captain/tour guide for a unique view of the cherry blossoms – and those iconic monuments – while your captain entertains you with fascinating stories and historical anecdotes.
Day 2 - Blossoms Off The Beaten Path
On day two a luxury vehicle and an expert guide arrive at your hotel for a unique adventure to discover lesser-known cherry blossom spots courtesy of our DC Cherry Blossom Off the Beaten Path Sightseeing Tour. You’ll explore sites like the United States National Arboretum, The Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception and more – as well as DC neighborhoods adorned with charming cherry blossom decorations.
Day 3 - Petals Via Pedicab
Today you’ll take in the charm of springtime in the capital thanks to our DC Cherry Blossom Festival Private Pedicab Tour. Your knowledgeable driver/guide will pick you up and “pedal” you to the center of the “petal” action – the Tidal Basin and National Mall – where he’ll share insights and little-known facts on the festival as well as the iconic monuments and memorials that they surround.
Day 3 - The Amazing Artechouse
Your pedicab tour will end at ARTECHOUSE where you’ll become a part of their must-see-to-believe interactive cherry blossom-inspired exhibit. Here art, science and technology merge in the most unique and spectacular way. You’ll explore immersive exhibitions using advanced art platforms and the XR app as you emerge on a breathtaking journey into the future of art.
Until We Meet Again
When your unforgettable experience in our nation’s capital comes to an end, you’ll be met at your hotel by your driver for your private transfer back to the airport via luxury vehicle.
Four Seasons Hotel Washington, D.C.
Nestled at the entrance of historic Georgetown and just steps away from DC’s institutions and monuments, the Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, epitomizes the essence of smart sophistication in the heart of the nation’s capital. This iconic hotel offers an experience of timeless luxury, where every detail is meticulously curated for high-profile guests. Experience unparalleled service from a tenured staff, renowned for their intuitive hospitality that has become a hallmark of the hotel’s legacy.
Experience the unparalleled elegance of The Hay-Adams, recently named the #1 Hotel in Washington DC. With stunning views of the White House, St. John’s Church and Lafayette Park, the 5-star accommodations offer exquisite rooms and a truly refined experience. Embrace the essence of sophisticated travel at The Hay-Adams where history and refinement meet, every detail is meticulously crafted for a sophisticated experience and every night is a good night.
Discover the Marriott Marquis Washington DC, a beacon of style in the heart of the capital, just steps away from the National Mall and vibrant nightlife on Massachusetts Avenue. Luxurious rooms with stunning city views, a state-of-the-art fitness center and exclusive dining experiences await you. Enjoy their sunlit atrium and rooftop terrace for unforgettable moments. With dog-friendly amenities and eco-friendly LEED® Silver certification, your stay promises comfort and sophistication.
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers (from DCA or IAD) to Metropolitan DC via luxury vehicle, driver gratuity and inside meet & greet upon arrival**
- Full Day Private Land and Sea Cherry Blossom Experience via four-hour bike and 90-minute speedboat tour (various tour options available)
- Bicycles delivered to hotel
- Helmets, bottled water (in a keepsake bottle) and snacks
- Return transportation to hotel
- Soft drinks, bottled water and ice on the boat
- Time for lunch after bike ride (before boat tour)
- Boat captain’s gratuity included***
- Private three-hour limo coach pedicab tour (various tour options available)
- Half a day with a private tour guide in a luxury vehicle to visit some of the less crowded spots in outlying areas
- Admission to Artechouse for a cherry blossom-themed interactive experience
*Cost of lunch is not included.
**Airport transfers from BWI are available for additional cost. Airport Meet and Greet is available with sedans and SUVs only.
***Gratuities for the bike and pedicab driver/guides are not included.
- The starting time and date of the experience are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This experience is offered March 20th through April 14th, 2024, seven days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tours are customizable to fit your schedule. The tours can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick-up or drop-off locations outside of the DC Metropolitan area may accrue additional time & cost.
- Important Information for guests traveling with young children: Adults and teens can enjoy riding appropriately sized bicycles while smaller children can either ride kids’ bikes or be chauffeured safely by our guide in his custom family bike (ages 4 months to 9-year-olds) and/or tag-along (ages 3 to 10-year-olds). The family bike and tag-along give parents ease of mind about safety and predictability. And, if their kids get tired, they can coast on the tag-along or even sleep in the family bike.
- While the average peak bloom date is typically the end of March into the beginning of April, we cannot guarantee when the cherry blossoms will be in full bloom as the bloom depends on the weather in the weeks and months ahead. (But even without the cherry blossoms, this experience will be one to remember!)
- We can customize the experience to fit your needs upon request.