Ready for a whirlwind tour of Washington DC’s iconic landmarks? Imagine zipping through the National Mall in a comfy luxury ride, from Capitol Hill to the Potomac, with your expert guide. On our Half Day DC Highlights Tour, you’ll uncover hidden tales of the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial and more. And if a picture-perfect moment catches your eye, we’re ready to stop and help you capture it. Your adventure, your memories!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Pillars of the Nation: Check out the sky-high Washington Monument and the oldest building on the National Mall – the Lockkeeper’s House.
- Heroes Tribute: Pay respects to the heroes at the WWII, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials, where courage meets remembrance.
- Champions of Change: Stroll alongside the legends at the Lincoln, MLK Jr. and FDR Memorials, where big dreams shape our story.
- Mirror of Memories: Pause by the Reflecting Pool, surrounded by nods to Lincoln and Jefferson, reflecting our hopes and dreams.
- Power Spots: Sneak a peek at the White House and Capitol Building, where big decisions are made and history happens.
- The duration of the tour is four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.