Your adventure starts in Washington DC when you begin your day trip to historical Gettysburg via luxury vehicle. Upon arrival, you’ll head to the Visitor Center where you’ll learn the significance of this battle thanks to a Morgan Freeman-narrated film, the stunning Cyclorama, interactive exhibits and Civil War artifacts. After a break for lunch, you’ll join an expert private guide for two hours on the battlefield, unraveling pivotal war stories. It’s an immersive historical journey you won’t forget.
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Gettysburg Bound: Relax in a comfy luxury car for a scenic ride from DC to Gettysburg, soaking in the journey.
- Scenic Drive: Enjoy DC sights and Pennsylvania’s picturesque landscapes on your way to this historical town.
- Museum & History: Immerse yourself with a film, Cyclorama and Civil War treasures at the Museum & Visitor Center.
- Private Battlefield Tour: After lunch, your private guide unveils battlefield stories, monuments and the battle’s significance in history.
- DC Bound: At the conclusion of your Gettysburg tour, your comfortable ride back to DC awaits, giving you time to reflect on the day’s events.
- The duration of the tour is ten (10) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Cost of lunch is not included.
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.