Ready to uncover the inner workings of American government in Washington DC? Join our Circle of Power Private Tour. You’ll be awestruck by the White House’s grandeur and its rich history. You’ll explore the Capitol’s secrets, from the Crypt to the iconic Rotunda. You’ll admire the Library of Congress’ art and rare treasures. And you’ll hear fascinating stories at the Supreme Court and its role in justice. Get ready for an eye-opening peek behind the scenes!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- White House Wonder: Explore the exterior, uncovering its role as both a residence and the bustling West Wing.
- Capitol Insights: Immerse in democracy on Capitol Hill, watch a captivating film and tour the Crypt, Rotunda and Statuary Hall.
- Library of Treasures: Explore the Jefferson Building of the Library of Congress and admire its architecture and get a glimpse of the main reading room.
- Supreme Court Secrets: Uncover justice at the Supreme Court and learn its functions and crucial responsibilities in the legal system.
- The duration of the tour is four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered year-round except for Sundays and major holidays. Please also note that the Library of Congress is closed on Mondays.
- Interior White House tours and US Capitol tours can only be reserved through guests’ Senators, members of Congress, or Embassy offices.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.