Step into the heart of America’s history on our private National Archives tour. Get up close with the foundational documents of the US – the Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Bill of Rights. Engage in exhibits like the Rotunda for the Charters of Freedom and Records of Rights, which houses a 1297 Magna Carta. Explore the Personal Vaults, where you’ll discover personal artifacts, including Abraham Lincoln’s telegrams. Don’t miss this journey through our nation’s past!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Personalized Welcome: Our guide meets you at your chosen spot, sharing insights before leading you through the National Archives.
- A Journey Begins: Inside the Rotunda, explore foundational documents like the Declaration of Independence, guided by our expert.
- Dive into History: Engage with immersive exhibits like the Rotunda for the Charters of Freedom and Records of Rights.
- Treasures Beyond: If time permits, our guide can show you other nearby highlights outside the National Archives Museum.
- The duration of the tour is up to four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.