Discover the charm of Embassy Row, DC’s sophisticated avenue of diplomacy and history. Ride along Massachusetts Avenue, home to 170 embassies. Feel the international vibes from the National Cathedral to Dupont Circle. Check out grand mansions-turned-embassies, once playgrounds for the rich. It’s not just a street – it’s a peek into history, wealth and world affairs. This private DC tour mixes the past and the present for a truly unforgettable experience. Don’t miss out!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Your Journey Begins: Kick off your Embassy Row Experience with private luxury transportation and an expert guide at your hotel.
- Round and Round You Go: Start at Dupont Circle, passing diverse architectural gems, including embassies, President Woodrow House, Cosmos Club and the Spanish Steps.
- High Society Housing: Explore The Anderson House, a 1905 Beaux-Arts mansion, famous for lavish galas and now a National Historic Landmark and museum.
- A Divine Experience Awaits: Visit the awe-inspiring National Cathedral, where Gothic spires reveal a story of American history and cultural significance.
- Time To Bid Farewell: Conclude your experience with a luxury ride back to your hotel with memories that will stay with you for years to come!
- The duration of the tour is four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, Monday through Saturday.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.