Prepare for a soul-stirring journey from the iconic National Mall to Arlington National Cemetery’s hallowed grounds. Marvel at the Washington Monument and find solace at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. After a break for lunch, you’ll cross the Potomac to Arlington where you’ll experience the hush at JFK’s eternal flame and reflect at memorials that honor sacrifice. This is more than a tour; it’s a journey through the heart of America.
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Your Journey Begins: Your private luxury transportation and expert guide will meet you at your hotel to start your day-long DC tour.
- Must-See Monuments and Memorials: Explore iconic sites like the Washington Monument, the Tidal Basin, Lincoln Memorial, National Mall, Vietnam Memorial, Capitol and the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial – with stops for photos whenever you like.
- Let’s Eat: Time to grab a bite to eat and sit and rest a bit before heading across the bridge to Arlington.
- Honor, Remember, Explore: Your next stop is Arlington National Cemetery where you’ll experience tributes to America’s heroes at every turn – including the US Marine Corps and Air Force Memorials, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington House – and more.
- Time To Bid Farewell: When your Washington DC tour comes to an end you’ll be dropped off at your hotel with the treasures you saw and the stories you heard staying with you for years to come!
- The duration of the tour is eight (8) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
*Cost of lunch is not included.