Explore the heart of the nation’s capital with our Washington DC Essentials Private Tour. Ideal for those with limited time, this journey showcases the city’s iconic monuments and political landmarks. Pay your respects at Arlington Cemetery, admire the grandeur of the Lincoln Memorial and catch a glimpse of the White House. You’ll also take in the majestic Capitol Building and the renowned FBI Headquarters. This tailored experience ensures you see the best of DC’s heritage!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Expert-Guided DC Highlights: Start your private DC tour by meeting up with an expert guide to uncover DC’s top landmarks.
- DC’s Power Trio: Catch sight of the White House, FBI Headquarters and the majestic Capitol, where the nation’s history is shaped and safeguarded.
- Marvel at Monumental Beauty: Be captivated by the iconic sights of DC, from the towering Washington Monument to the tranquil Reflecting Pool, the moving Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the majestic Lincoln Memorial.
- Arlington National Cemetery Tribute: Your Washington DC tour also takes you across the river to pay your respects at Arlington Cemetery, a symbol of sacrifice and honor.
- Bonus Sights: Along the way, catch glimpses of the World War II Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, the scenic Tidal Basin and more!
- The duration of the tour is four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.