Embark on a mouthwatering adventure through U Street on a private Washington DC food tour! You’ll savor the flavors and history of this vibrant DC neighborhood by sampling delicious dishes from it’s most popular local restaurants. You’ll also get a glimpse into U Street’s unique past – from its culinary evolution to its captivating murals and historic sites. It’s a unique U Street tour that’s a treat for food lovers and history enthusiasts alike!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Delicious Discoveries: Explore local eateries, savoring flavors that reflect U Street’s diverse history and palate.
- U Street Unveiled: Get the inside scoop on this neighborhood’s evolution, from its rioting days to the present day.
- Musical Magic: Along the way you may also connect with DC’s jazz culture and possibly hear some Go-Go music – which originated in DC!
- Giving Back: A portion of your tour cost supports “Bread for the City” which helps DC locals in need.
- The duration of the tour is three (3) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.