Step into the historic heart of DC on this private Georgetown walking tour. With your expert guide, you’ll stroll its cobbled streets, lined by Federal and Georgian homes, explore the timeless Old Stone House, imagine the aromas of Julia Child’s French cuisine coming from her former home and feel the excitement at the eerie “Exorcist Stairs.” It’s not just a walk – it’s a historical journey.
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Your Journey Begins: Meet your guide and luxury transportation at your hotel for a four-hour historical adventure in Georgetown.
- Back to School: Start at Georgetown University, exploring Healy Hall, Gaston Hall, the student union and more on this captivating campus tour.
- A Walk To Remember: Stroll Georgetown’s historic streets, lined with 18th and 19th-century buildings and enjoy lunch at a local eatery.
- Steps and Stones: After lunch explore the iconic “Exorcist Stairs” from the classic horror film then conclude at the Old Stone House, DC’s oldest unaltered building.
- Time To Bid Farewell: Wrap up your Georgetown tour with your private driver returning you to your hotel, leaving you with lasting memories.
- The duration of the tour is up to four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
*Cost of meal is not included.