Unveil New York City’s holiday splendor without the crowds, in a luxury vehicle and with an expert guide enhancing the experience with captivating insights. Be awestruck by the over-the-top NYC window displays, buildings blanketed in vibrant lights and in some cases – music! Witness the beauty of Rockefeller Plaza’s iconic tree and the world’s largest Menorah – and so much more. With our Manhattan holiday lights tour – you don’t just see the magic – you live it!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Luxury Lights Experience: Embark on your NYC holiday lights tour with your private driver and guide in a comfy luxury vehicle.
- Menorah Magic: Witness the world’s largest menorah, a dazzling holiday sight that lights up NYC’s streets.
- Famous Fir: Be amazed by the iconic Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, a symbol of holiday joy.
- Saks’ Sensational Show: Experience the magical lights and music show at Saks Fifth Avenue, spreading joy throughout the streets.
- Rockettes Residence: Drive by the home of the Christmas Spectacular, starring those high-kicking Radio City Music Hall Rockettes.
- The Plaza and The Pulitzer: Admire the holiday charm of The Plaza Hotel and the festive decorations around Pulitzer Fountain.
- Wonderful Windows: Discover the always popular – and super creative – holiday window displays at Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s and more!
- The duration of the tour is four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered seasonally from after Thanksgiving through New Year’s Eve, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.