Get ready for a captivating journey through Lower Manhattan’s history on our Statue of Liberty Tour & Ellis Island and 9/11 Memorial Museum Full Day Experience. Led by an expert guide you’ll dive into the city’s history, turning your journey into an engaging – and at times somber – yet educational adventure.
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Luxury Vehicle Pickup: Start your journey in comfort and style.
- Statue of Liberty Encounter: Feel the thrill as you board the ferry for a close-up date with Lady Liberty.
- Inside the Statue: Ascend to the pedestal, where awe-inspiring views will leave you breathless.
- Statue’s Museum: Stroll through a treasure trove of American history at the Statue of Liberty museum.
- Immigrant History: Walk in the footsteps of millions – perhaps even your ancestors – at Ellis Island’s National Museum.
- Back to Manhattan: Enjoy your ferry ride back where upon arrival your guife will walk you through Battery Park to the 9/11 Memorial and Museum.
- Reflective Grounds: Pay heartfelt respects at the Memorial pools, where the Twin Towers once stood.
- Survivor Tree & Sphere: Witness living symbols of strength and unity – a testament to human spirit.
- Museum Experience: Prepare for an emotional journey through the history of the 9/11 attacks and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
- Luxury Vehicle Drop-off: Conclude your historic journey in comfort, forever touched by Lower Manhattan’s history.
- The duration of the tour is eight (8) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- Your tour guide cannot lecture inside any of the museums but will escort you through for the highlights.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.