See New York City from a new perspective with our What’s Up in the Air experience! It begins with your choice of a VIP tour of Top of the Rock or an Express Pass to the Empire State Building. Next, dive into the city’s giants on an expert-led skyscraper tour, with time to refuel for lunch. After lunch take to the skies on a private NYC helicopter tour that flies you over Manhattan’s iconic skyline. Don’t miss this sky-high adventure!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Luxury Lift-off: Your journey starts with a private ride from your hotel to either the mesmerizing Top of the Rock or the iconic Empire State Building, with guaranteed Instagrammable moments.
- Sky-High Splendor: After soaking in the views, meet your expert guide for an NYC architecture tour, spotlighting the giants that rule the skies.
- Elevated Eats: Post-tour, grab a bite to eat at a lunch spot of your choice – perhaps a rooftop gem, keeping the sky-high theme alive.
- Helicopter Heights: Next, ascend to the ultimate highlight—a 30-minute private NYC helicopter tour, showcasing Manhattan’s legendary landmarks from a breathtaking perspective.
- Skyline Soaring: Marvel at the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and more, as you fly above the city, making lifetime memories.
- Seamless Journey Home: Conclude your adventure with a smooth ride back in your luxury vehicle, marking the perfect end to an extraordinary day.
- The duration of the tour is approximately eight (8) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- There is a weight limit of 275 lbs. per person in the helicopter.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Cost of lunch is not included.
*ESB VIP Express Pass does not include a tour.
*Gratuities for the tour guide and the pilot are not included.