Imagine standing in awe at the base of the Empire State Building, marveling at its rich history. Exploring the magnificent Art Deco architecture of the Chrysler Building. Discovering the secrets of the MetLife Building as it looms over Grand Central Station. Our NYC skyscraper tour offers a chance to not only see these architectural wonders up close but also to learn their stories and significance. Don’t miss your chance to uncover the history of New York City’s skyscrapers!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
Central Park Tower: First stop – Central Park Tower, the world’s tallest residential building at 1,550 feet offering panoramic views and a taste of luxury.
Billionaires Row: Walk along Billionaires Row and behold the world’s skinniest building – soaring to 1,428 feet.
432 Park Avenue: Be awestruck by the sleek design of the Western Hemisphere’s tallest residential tower at 1,397 feet.
One Vanderbilt: Discover Midtown-East Manhattan and One Vanderbilt, a super skyscraper at 1,401 feet.
Empire State Building Pay homage to the legendary Empire State Building, the world’s first 100+ floor structure, standing tall at 1,250 feet.
- The duration of the tour is four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.