Skip the crowds and hop on an 80-foot Schooner for an unbeatable Boston Harbor cruise. Picture this: sailing with the wind, sunset views and Boston’s skyline lighting up just for you. On the Schooner Adirondack III, there’s loads of space to chill and take it all in. Plus, with a full open bar and tasty hors d’oeuvres at your fingertips, it’s not just a cruise – it’s a floating party with style. Ready to sail away?
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Set Sail in Style: Depart from the downtown waterfront for a luxurious Boston Harbor sunset cruise aboard the Schooner Adirondack III.
- Iconic Views: Waterfront sights come alive as you pass Boston’s Seaport, Moakley Courthouse, World Trade Center and Harpoon Brewery.
- Historic Sights at Sea: Marvel at Castle Island, Fort Independence and lighthouses on the Inner Harbor Islands.
- Luxury Onboard: Enjoy the breeze sailing in luxury redefined with a full open bar—beer, wine and premium spirits.
- Gourmet Bites: Delight in exquisite hors d’oeuvres consisting of two platters of flavors to complement your experience.
- The duration of the tour is two (2) hours.
- This tour is offered May 1st through October 31st, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!