Kick off your unique Boston adventure with a luxury pickup and head straight to Faneuil Hall to begin your exclusive pub crawl along the Freedom Trail. You’ll hit four historic taverns – each with its own craft beer or cider to toast to – all while listening to untold tales of Boston’s past. And after soaking up all that history and brew, you’ll get free time to explore Faneuil Hall Marketplace at your leisure. It’s history, with a twist of fun!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Luxury Ride to History: Hop into your private vehicle and head to Faneuil Hall where the start of an unforgettable pub crawl awaits.
- Trail of Cheers: Stroll the Freedom Trail, hitting four iconic pubs where you can sip on your chosen draft beer or cider at each stop.
- Untold Tales with Ales: Discover the stories your history books skipped as told by your expert guide over a couple of cold ones.
- Freedom to Explore: When your Boston pub crawl ends you’re free to roam Faneuil Hall Marketplace at your own pace before your comfy ride back to your hotel.
- The duration of the tour is four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- Must be 21 years old or older.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.