Set sail on our Private Sport Boat Adventure and cruise the Potomac River in style. Your U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain, who is also an expert tour guide, will entertain you with stories and relate the history of the landmarks you spot along the way. Complimentary drinks are provided, and you can bring your own snacks or even opt for catering. Don’t miss the chance to experience DC from this unique vantage point!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- All Aboard: Your 90-minute DC boat tour can depart from Georgetown Dock or the District Wharf – you decide!
- Monumental Views: See iconic landmarks like the Watergate Complex, Kennedy Center and Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials.
- Scenic Route: Cruise past Columbia Island, the Pentagon and the Washington Monument for a unique perspective.
- Presidential Views: Witness Marine One Helicopter operations and pass by the White House Communications Building.
- Historic Highlights: Discover the National War College, homes of top Army Generals, the Titanic Memorial and more.
- Wharf Wonders: Check out top boat marinas and the country’s oldest continuous fish market.
- Refreshments Included: Stay hydrated with complimentary soft drinks, bottled water and ice.
- The duration of the tour is one and a half (1.5) hours.
- This tour is offered all April through November, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Transportation to and from the dock/pier is not included but can be added for an additional cost.