Tired of walking? Join our private Central Park bike tour and cruise around “New York’s Backyard” with an expert guide! You’ll pedal past famous landmarks like Bethesda Fountain, Belvedere Castle, Central Park Zoo and more. This two-hour journey unveils park history and hidden treasures, offering an active, informative look at America’s first landscaped public park. From movie backdrops to historic architecture – it’s a must-do experience in the heart of the city.
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- And So It Begins: Your adventure starts when you meet your guide who’ll set you up with a bike and helmet and go over some safety tips.
- Tranquil Oasis: From there you’ll bike to Central Park just a few minutes away for your two-hour ride.
- Interactive Narration: Enjoy detailed insights from your guide, with opportunities to stop for photos at famous and hidden gems.
- Iconic Gems: Capture rowboats at Bethesda Terrace, visit John Lennon’s memorial at Strawberry Fields and explore the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
- Natural Wonders: Discover The Ramble’s winding paths, Conservatory Garden’s beauty, hidden waterfalls and more along the way.
- The duration of the tour is two (2) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.