Take in lively surroundings as you step into Manhattan’s ever-evolving story at High Line Park and Hudson Yards – where once-raised train tracks and an abandoned rail yard have blossomed into iconic gems. As your expert guide walks you through their history you’ll stroll through lush gardens, take in unique works of art, catch site of the controversial Vessel and see The Shed – a state-of-the-art cultural center. Don’t miss this exploration of NYC’s past and present!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- High Line History: Dive into the High Line’s captivating past and its transformation into an urban oasis.
- Perishing Square Beams: Marvel at the Perishing Square Beams, a child’s play area and testament to the High Line’s industrial heritage.
- Chelsea Thicket Forest: Get lost in the enchanting Chelsea Thicket Forest, a green escape amidst the city.
- Meadow Walk: Take a leisurely stroll along the Meadow Walk, where nature meets urban beauty.
- Hudson Yards Marvels: Witness architectural wonders like The Shed – with its retractable roof, the Vessel – a soaring structure of connected staircases and the sky-high observation deck Edge.
- Meatpacking Charm: Catch a glimpse of the vibrant Meatpacking District, oozing with character.
- Chelsea Vibes: Explore the charming streets of Chelsea and its artistic atmosphere.
- Chelsea Market: Pass by the bustling Chelsea Market, a foodie’s paradise.
- The duration of the tour is four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- The High Line Park can be visited throughout the year but is most colorful during spring and summer.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.