Discover the Big Apple’s food scene on our exclusive NYC food tour centering on bagels, cragles and donuts. Get hands-on making authentic bagels and savor some of the best cream cheeses and lox in the Big Apple. Explore the “cragel” – a bagel-croissant combo – at the shop where it was created. Wrap up with a classic donut from a local favorite. Don’t miss this journey of food traditions, innovations and indulgences!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Bagel Adventure Begins: Start with a private luxury vehicle pickup by your expert guide.
- Utopia Bagels: First up – you’ll head to Queens where you’ll dive into bagel history, roll your own bagel and feast on fresh bagels, spreads and lox.
- Bagel Point: Next stop Brooklyn – home of the famous “cragel” – which you’ll get to taste and try some hands-on rolling.
- Sweet Ending: Conclude your day at Brooklyn’s best donut shop, Peter Pan Donuts, for a delightful treat.
- Bye-Bye Bagels: After your last stop your luxury transfer awaits to take you back to your hotel where visions of bagels will dance in your head.
- The duration of the tour is four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week, however the best days to experience this tour would be Monday through Thursday.
- Traditional, vegetarian and vegan options are available. Gluten-free can be accommodated, however, an additional cost may apply.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.