[Press Release] Beyond Times Square Presents Luxury History Tours in Boston
For Immediate Release
Beyond Times Square Presents Luxury History Tours in Boston
Don’t just read about history – live it with these unique offerings from BTSQ!
June 21, 2022 – New York, NY—Beyond Times Square (BTSQ), a destination management company with a 19-year history of delivering tailormade, luxury travel programs with authentic local experiences, announces its summer of 2022 catalog of luxury history tours in Boston. These unique offerings take “travel as a living classroom” to a level of luxury that includes everything you would expect in private VIP tours – and more.
Featuring seasoned local tour guides who are not only licensed but also have extensive knowledge of the history of Boston’s attractions, these experiences are highly sought after by sophisticated visitors to the city. The best part? Every one of them can be customized to meet the guests’ travel passions, needs and interests – including the itinerary, the timing of the tour and the pick-up and drop-off locations. They also include luxury vehicles with professional drivers (where applicable), supreme hospitality and a 24/7 support number should guests need to make any adjustments or special requests while traveling.
“Sophisticated travelers seek private, bespoke travel experiences. Beyond Times Square is dedicated to catering to the demand in the high-end travel market and has served travel fans and luxury travel advisors all over the world,” said Joel Cohen, General Manager at BTSQ. “Every day, we research and gather knowledge and insights from destination experts and feedback from travelers to optimize our luxury tours.”
Included in the lineup are the following experiences:
- Discover Boston Private Sightseeing Program – This four-hour city tour highlights Boston’s historical sites including Faneuil Hall, Paul Revere’s House, the Old North Church and more.
- Private Historic Boston Pub Crawl – Combine history and hops on this two-hour-and-15-minute pub crawl that takes you to four of Boston’s historic taverns where you’ll drink and discover little-known facts.
- Private North End Italian Food Tasting Tour – Savor three hours of scrumptious Italian food tastings with a side of history – aka the history of the charming North End area of Beantown.
- Freedom Trail Private Walking Tour – Explore Revolutionary Boston for an hour and a half as you take in the historical sites along the Freedom Trail from Boston Common to Faneuil Hall.
- Day Trip from Boston: Salem Private Sightseeing Program – Travel to Salem on this half-day trip where you’ll learn about its infamous witch trials and maritime importance.
- Day Trip from Boston: Lexington and Concord Private Sightseeing Program – Paul Revere’s famous ride from Boston to Lexington and Concord to warn them that the British were coming is the topic of this four-hour tour.
- Day Trip from Boston: Plimoth Patuxet Museum Private Sightseeing Experience – Take a day to journey into the past to see life how it was back in the days of the Pilgrims on this nine-hour excursion.
To book now or should you require more information simply call your local Travel Advisor, book online at btsq.com or contact our destination experts at (800) 999-8160 to build a Boston vacation like no other around this amazing experience. And as always, Beyond Times Square offers the best hospitality and excellent travel experience to help you book with confidence! We aren’t just Beyond Times Square. We are Beyond Extraordinary. We are Beyond Unique. We are Beyond Expectations. And we are here to help you feed your travel passion Beyond your wildest dreams by taking you Beyond and Above.
About Beyond Times Square
Beyond Times Square (BTSQ) is a destination management company with a 19-year history of delivering tailormade, luxury travel programs with authentic local experiences. With its exceptional expertise and extensive network of specialists, local experts, and high-quality vendors in the travel industry, Beyond Times Square offers supreme hospitality to both individual and group travelers in New York City, Washington D.C., Boston, Philadelphia, Niagara Falls, and surrounding areas. For further information, please visit www.btsq.com.
Marketing & Product Development Coordinator | Beyond Times Square
Phone: +1 (646) 741-4887