Celebrate USA NYC Multiday Experience
Available May through September - Starting from $2246 per guest
Nothing like summer in New York City! Our Celebrate USA experience is the perfect option from Memorial Day through Labor Day – and don’t forget about 4th of July! Picture yourself soaking up the sun on the ferry over to Lady Liberty, taking your seat for the hottest show on Broadway and seeing the NYC skyline from the vantage point of the waters that surround Manhattan on a luxury dinner cruise. When it comes to NYC summer travel – you’ve got it made in the shade with BTSQ!
What We Love About This Experience
Embark on an Unparalleled Journey of a Lifetime
This thoughtfully curated itinerary, crafted by seasoned experience designers, is meant to inspire your next vacation. We will help you tailor it to your interests and tastes, ensuring you connect deeply with local cultures and enjoy an authentic travel experience. Depart whenever you choose and embark on a journey filled with unforgettable moments.
This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
Day 1 - Your Ride Awaits
Your luxury experience starts when you’re met inside the airport with a smile by your friendly driver – who’ll be holding a sign with your name on it.
Day 2 – NYC History 101
Today finds you heading out with your expert tour guide for an eight-hour experience where you’ll discover Lower Manhattan’s most significant landmarks.
- First stop – historical Battery Park to board the ferry for a scenic ride to Liberty Island where millions of hopeful European immigrants arrived to the same iconic sites.
- Upon arrival at Liberty Island you’ll stand in the shadow of the majestic Lady Liberty, explore her story in the Statue of Liberty Museum and then board the ferry to your next stop – Ellis Island.
- On Ellis Island you’ll have the chance to wander through the National Museum of Immigration – a building that your ancestors may have very well walked through as well.
- Afterward, the ferry returns you to Battery Park where you’ll walk its winding paths as you continue to the hallowed grounds of the 9/11 Memorial and Museum for a somber yet oh-so-powerful experience.
Day 2 - The Show Must Go On
You pick the Broadway show – and what a fabulous selection of musicals and plays it is! – and then we get you premium seats to enjoy the performance from!
Day 3 - Come Sail Away
Set sail on New York City’s sparkling waters with a dinner cruise that offers stunning skyline views, gourmet food and live music. Between the sights, the delicious meal and the entertainment – it’s an evening you’ll never forget. Bonus: If you opt for the dinner cruise on the 4th of July you’ll enjoy the spectacular Macy’s fireworks display from the vantage point of the water! (*Additional cost)
Until We Meet Again
When your unforgettable experience in New York City comes to an end, you’ll be met at your hotel by your driver for your private transfer back to the airport via luxury vehicle.
The Pierre New York, A Taj Hotel
This luxurious, timeless, oh-so-elegant landmark hotel opened in 1930 and has been revered as the quintessential monument to the city’s affluence as well as the remarkable embodiment of exceptional service. And the location? Pure perfection – it’s situated right on New York City’s famous Fifth Avenue – which means plenty of luxury and high-end shopping is steps away – PLUS it’s directly across the street from Central Park!
New York Marriott Marquis
At the New York Marriott Marquis, you’re at the epicenter of Manhattan’s vibrancy, with the best of Times Square and Broadway at your doorstep. The hotel caters to all with superb service and a flair for memorable events – offering the perfect blend of style, comfort and convenience in the heart of Midtown. Indulge in the refined comfort and charm of the Marriott Marquis, where each stay is a cherished New York moment.
Lotte New York Palace
In the heart of the action, Lotte New York Palace stands proudly on Madison Avenue at 50th Street, with commanding views of St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Rockefeller Center. A stone’s throw from world-class shopping, Broadway theaters, museums, and fine dining, this hotel is a cornerstone of culture. The Villard Mansion, part of the hotel’s storied architecture, holds a place on the National Register of Historic Places and is recognized as a treasured landmark of New York City.
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers (from LGA, EWR or JFK) to Manhattan via luxury vehicle including bottled water, driver gratuity and inside meet & greet upon arrival*
- Full-Day Private Tour to Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and 9/11 Memorial & Museum – includes private tour guide for eight hours, two one-way transfers to and from guest’s hotel., Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry plus admission into the 9/11 Museum
- Broadway Show Tickets (Premium Tickets)
- Bateaux Premier Dinner Cruise with roundtrip transportation to Chelsea Piers via luxury vehicle
*Gratuities for the tour guides are not included.
**Airport Meet and Greet available with sedans and SUVs. Not available for LGA Airport arrivals.
- This experience is meant for summer travel but is offered year-round, seven (7) days a week.
- On July 4th the Bateaux dinner cruise can be upgraded to a Fourth of July Fireworks Dinner Cruise at an additional cost based on availability.
- You can customize the starting location of the tours to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tours are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!