Discover Prospect Park – a 585-acre green space in Brooklyn – on this private walking tour. Nestled among vibrant neighborhoods like Park Slope and Prospect Heights, the park is a scenic spot for exercise, picnics and relaxation. This fascinating tour takes you through the history of the park and introduces you to its hidden gems and historic landmarks. From the Litchfield Villa to Long Meadow to Prospect Park Boathouse and more – don’t miss this up-close look at “Brooklyn’s Backyard.”
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Grace Hill’s Legacy: Explore Litchfield Villa, an Italianate mansion with a storied past and Prospect Park’s largest private estate.
- Long Meadow Retreat: Relax and capture memories in this mile-long, urban meadow and unique photo opportunity.
- Historic Boathouse: Visit the charming Prospect Park Boathouse, a designated historic landmark offering stunning views of the Lullwater.
- Concert Grove Delight: Discover the historic pavilion and busts of famous composers and artists at Concert Grove.
- Surprises Along the Way: During your Prospect Park tour keep an eye out for Prospect Park Zoo, Prospect Park Lake, Lullwater Bridge, The Ravine and The Peninsula.
- The duration of the tour is four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.