Uncover a brand new perspective of New York City as you soar above its iconic landmarks in the luxury of a private helicopter on our Private Helicopter Tour Over Manhattan. Witness the majesty of the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings, the tranquility of Central Park, the vibrant pulse of Times Square and more, all from a breathtaking aerial view.
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Take Off: Your thrilling NYC helicopter adventure starts at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport.
- Verrazano Wonder: Glide over the Verrazano Bridge, the largest suspension bridge in the Americas, and catch a peek at the iconic Coney Island.
- Lady Liberty’s Majesty: Gaze in awe at the majestic Statue of Liberty and the stunning Manhattan skyline.
- Architectural Wonders: Soar above the architectural marvels of the Chrysler and Empire State Buildings.
- Midtown Enchantment: Get mesmerized by the enchanting sights of Midtown Manhattan, where the city’s magic comes to life.
- Bridging Worlds: Witness the iconic George Washington Bridge, bridging the gap to New Jersey.
- Five Boroughs Grandeur: Take in the grandeur of all five boroughs, an emotional connection to the heart of New York.
- Hudson River Adventure: Soar over the Hudson River, catching glimpses of famous landmarks below.
- Iconic Landmarks: Marvel at Yankee Stadium, Central Park and the Intrepid Museum.
- Resilience Symbol: Behold the symbol of resilience, One World Trade Center, on your return journey.
- Touch Down: Land back at the heliport with memories that will stay with you forever!
- The duration of the tour is 30 minutes.
- This tour is offered all year round, daily. except for Sunday.
- There is a weight limit of 275 lbs. per person.
- Bell 407 helicopters are used featuring custom floor-to-ceiling glass windows and Avoidance Collision System.
- In case of inclement weather determined by the pilot, guests will get the opportunity to re-schedule their flight.
*Gratuity for the pilot is not included.