Hop on our Private Horse & Carriage Ride and see Central Park in true New York style! As you ride through this massive 843-acre green space, you’ll spot well-known places, uncover hidden spots and maybe even see some local musicians and artists doing their thing!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- All Aboard: Embark on your enchanting journey with a friendly coachman at 59th Street and 7th Avenue. (Don’t worry – we’ve got blankets for chilly weather!)
- Tranquil Wonders: Meander through serene winding paths, lined with centuries-old trees and pass by the beloved Bethesda Fountain and historic Sheep Meadow.
- Conservatory Charms: Delight in Conservatory Water – a favorite of children – featuring captivating attractions around a charming pond.
- SummerStage Energy: Feel the vibrant pulse of NYC’s arts scene as you catch a glimpse of SummerStage, the city’s renowned summer arts festival.
- Lennon’s Legacy: Reflect on the timeless legacy of John Lennon as you view Strawberry Fields and his former residence – the historic Dakota Building.
- Iconic Park Treasures: Conclude your tour with visits to iconic landmarks like enchanting Tavern on the Green, charming Wollman Rink and picturesque Bow Bridge.
- The duration of the tour is 45 minutes.
- The tour is offered year-round, seven (7) days a week. Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the coachman is included.