Join our Essential Brooklyn Private Walking Tour for a slice of New York City life outside of Manhattan. Stroll across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, taking in fabulous panoramic views of the skyline and Lady Liberty as you go. Wander Brooklyn Heights’ picturesque streets while learning its chic history. Explore DUMBO’s (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) eclectic arts and boutique scene. This Brooklyn walking tour showcases its culture and charm while revealing a lesser-seen side of the city.
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Bridge Beginnings: Start your adventure trekking the historic Brooklyn Bridge, strolling above traffic and soaking in the breathtaking city views.
- Spectacular Sightseeing: As you cross, hear the bridge’s fascinating tales and witness stunning sights from the Manhattan skyline to the Statue of Liberty.
- Brownstone Beauty: Enter Brooklyn Heights, a serene neighborhood of elegant brownstones, offering a quaint, suburban vibe amidst the urban backdrop.
- DUMBO Discovery: Explore DUMBO’s cobblestone charm, artsy boutiques and iconic views, including the Empire State Building framed by the mighty Manhattan Bridge.
- Brooklyn Beckons: As your tour concludes, feel the pull of Brooklyn’s allure, tempting you to return and explore its many vibrant neighborhoods.
- The duration of the tour is four (4) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
*Subway ticket to Brooklyn not included.