Ready to explore New York City’s beloved backyard? Our private Central Park experience lets you do just that and more! You’ll enjoy a visit to the American Museum of Natural History, learn the park’s history on a Central Park walking tour with an expert guide, savor a gourmet picnic and for the finale, pick your next adventure – see more of the park via bike, carriage or pedicab. Add luxury roundtrip transport to the mix and it’s hassle-free fun!
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
Note: This is a suggested itinerary – we can customize based on your preferences.
- Luxury Start: Kick off with a private driver in a luxury vehicle, heading to your first adventure.
- Museum Marvels: First stop – the American Museum of Natural History to check out everything from dinosaurs to gems to space wonders.
- Park Exploration: Stroll through Central Park’s famous and hidden gems, like Bethesda Fountain and Strawberry Fields, with your expert guide.
- Gourmet Picnic: Refuel with a lavish picnic in the park, featuring local cheeses, fresh salads, baguette sandwiches and sweet treats.
- Weatherproof Plans: No picnic? No problem! We’ve got a tasty indoor alternative ready, just in case.
- Park Rides: Post-picnic, choose your park adventure: bike, pedicab or a leisurely horse carriage ride. Your tour, your choice!
- Relaxed Return: Wind down as your private driver awaits to whisk you back in comfort, ending your Central Park Fun Day perfectly.
- The duration of the tour is eight (8) hours.
- This tour is offered all year round, seven (7) days a week.
- In the case of inclement weather, a gift card valued at $50 per guest will be provided for a local lunch near Central Park.
- You can customize the starting location of the tour to fit your schedule.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Want to see something specific? We love to personalize our tours to suit your specific interests and passions!
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.