Walking Tour of the Freedom Trail
Sightseeing and Attractions: (Duration: 1.5 hour)
Travel back to Revolutionary Boston by exploring 11 of the historic sites of the Freedom Trail. The Freedom Trail sites include the scenes of critical events in Boston and the nation's struggle for freedom. Led by a 18th-century costumed guide, this tour features tales of high treason, mob agitations, revolutionary actions, and partisan fights of the American Revolution.
On this tour, you will see:
- Boston Common - Massachusetts State House
- Park Street Church - Granary Burying Ground
- King’s Chapel - Faneuil Hall
- Site of the first Public School - Old Corner Book Store
- Old South Meeting House - Old State House
- Site of Boston Massacre
If you would like more information or to reserve this program, please click here.