Duration: 4 hours
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
The city of Washington D.C. is known for its rich history and politics. Each year, millions of tourists visit the capital city to see the monuments and museums. From the Lincoln Memorial and White House to the Capitol Building and Reflecting Pool, there are endless sights to explore. Beyond Times Square has crafted this exclusive program to see the legendary highlights of Washington D.C.
This is the perfect tour for those who want to experience the best highlights of D.C. but have limited time. This tour will briefly explore some of DC and the surrounding areas’ most iconic sites, buildings, and attractions such as Arlington Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, White House, FBI Building to name a few.
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide.
- Door to door service and flexible timing.
- Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included).
- 24/7 support line
- 4 hours with a private vehicle and tour guide
- Experience the DC Highlights on this tour along with a private guide. The tour will take guests along to see The White House – Home of the President, (from the outside) Pennsylvania Avenue, FBI Head Quarters, Capitol Building, and the National Archives. Guests will then off to view some of the monuments, they will see the Washington Monument, The Reflecting Pool, Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial as well as the Lincon Memorial. After that, guests will head towards Arlington for a visit at one of the nation’s most famous cemeteries – Arlington Cemetery. Any indoor entrances that require a ticket are not included. The order in which attractions are visited is subject to change and at the guide’s discretion.
- Along the way, you may also see The World war II Memorial, Korean War Veteran’s Memorial, The Tidal Basin, The Arlington Memorial Bridge, Iwo Jima.
- All stops, timing, and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- See upgrade options below to add time or attraction entrances to your experience.
1. The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time of 8 am or 9 am to beat the crowds at major sites.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7 days a week. Arlington Cemetery closes at 5:00pm
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
2. The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant you just finished breakfast or lunch, or custom location of your liking.
- Pick-up or drop-off locations outside of the DC Metropolitan area may accrue additional time & cost.
3. Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
4. We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
Make it 6 hours for a brief visit to the beautiful Alexandria.
Alexandria, Virginia, is located on the Potomac River, south of Washington, DC. It’s known for its Old Town, with brick sidewalks and well-preserved 18th- and 19th-century buildings. King Street is lined with boutiques and specialty shops. This is a perfect addition to guests already visiting Arlington.
If you like this tour, you may also like:
- Washington DC’s Circle of Power
- Treasure of America
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon
- Private United States Capitol Experience
Looking for a Full-Day or Multi-Day Experience?
- Ask about our full day DC highlights tour
- Ask about our 2 or 3-day Best of DC experiences
Make it Custom!
Have any special interests? We can curate this tour and pair you with a specialized tour guide to fit your needs. Topics range from horticulture, art, culinary, pop culture, architecture, history, or something we’ve never heard of! An additional research fee and specialized guide fee may apply.
Please contact us for pricing information.