Duration: 4 Hours
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
The Holiday Season is a magical time in Philadelphia! Christmas Village will put you in the Winter Holiday mood when it transforms Philadelphia’s LOVE Park and City Hall into an authentic German Christmas Market. With our private tour guide, you can visit over 80 local and international vendors offering one-of-a-kind Holiday gifts, ornaments, jewelry and high-quality arts and crafts. You will be in awe visiting Macy’s as you experience their Christmas Light Show featuring thousands of LED lights and dancing ballerinas, snowflakes and reindeer projected on a 4-story velvet curtain along with the famous Wanamaker Organ Concert, played on the largest fully operational pipe organ in the world. Dickens Village, the vintage animatronic retelling of A Christmas Carol, also located in Macy’s, will be another highlight of this perfect family holiday experience.
- 4-Hour private walking tour.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide.
- Door-to-door service and flexible timing.
- Complimentary hot chocolate at the Christmas Village.
- This walking tour can accommodate up to 12 guests.
- Guide’s gratuity is not included.
- 24/7 Support Line
- The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule, however, we recommend a morning start time to see the Macy’s Light Show and Organ concert.
- This tour is offered 7 days a week from December 1 thru December 24, however, the Macy’s Light Show is not available on Sundays.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished lunch or a custom location of your liking.
- Pick-up or drop-off locations outside of center city Philadelphia may accrue additional time & costs.
- Tour Itinerary:
- 4-Hour walking tour with a private licensed tour guide.
- Explore Philly’s authentic Christmas Village at the iconic LOVE Park and City Hall plus the Made in Philadelphia Holiday Market.
- Visit Holiday windows with elaborate holiday window displays such as Macy’s where you will also experience their Christmas Light Show, Wanamaker Organ Concert and Dickens Village.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
The Wanamaker Organ and the Christmas Tree in front of the City Hall
- Don’t feel like walking? Add transportation to your tour.
- If you like this tour, you may also like:
Private Architecture Walking Tour of Philadelphia
Magic Gardens and Murals of Philadelphia Private Walking Tour
Discover the Scenes of the Revolutionary War-Private Walking Tour
- Looking for a Full-Day experience?
Ask about our Day in Valley Forge
- Make it Custom!
Have any special interests? We can curate this Experience and pair you with a specialized tour guide to fit your needs. Topics range from horticulture, art, culinary, pop culture, architecture, history, or something we have never heard of! An additional research fee and specialized guide fee may apply.
Please contact us for pricing information.