Duration: 2 Hours
Start Time: 7:00 PM
Meeting Location: Ferry Terminal at 60 Rowes Wharf
Activity Level: Easy
Say goodbye to the crowds, lines and hassles of boarding a public cruise in Boston Harbor. Instead, see Boston from a different perspective as you sail the Harbor aboard an 80-foot Schooner, designed to carry passengers comfortably with plenty of room to sit and move about the boat. Watch the sun set below the horizon and enjoy a breathtaking excursion on the elegant Schooner Adirondack III. As you take in the sights of Boston in style, you will also enjoy a full open bar with hors d’oeuvres.
- 2-Hour private sunset cruise in comfort on your private vessel including captain, crew, dockage fees and gratuity.
- Full Open bar including beer, wine, and medium to high-grade liquor & mixers.
- Hors d’oeuvres consisting of two stationary platters (additional platters available for an additional cost).
- All taxes, fees and gratuities included.
- 24/7 Support Line
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- Afternoon sails also available. Contact us for specific rates.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location – The sail departs and ends at Rowes Wharf. Transfers to and from the Wharf are not included but can be added at an additional cost.
- 2-Hour private sunset sail including open bar and hors d’oeuvres.
- All taxes, fees and gratuities.
- The Schooner Adirondack III departs from 60 Rowes Wharf, Gate B. You will experience some of the city’s waterfront landmarks including the Boston Seaport District, the Moakley Federal Courthouse at Fan Pier, the World Trade Center, and the Harpoon Brewery. As you sail through the Inner Harbor Islands, you will also see Castle Island featuring Fort Independence and the Donald McKay Monument, Spectacle Island, and Long Island with the Long Island Head Light House.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the sunset sail are dependent on weather conditions, currents and boat traffic. Final itinerary is at the captain’s discretion.
- Add transfers to and from 60 Rowes Wharf
- Additional sailing time and/or additional platters available. Ask your BTSQ Representative for rates.
If you like this tour, you may also like:
- Discover Boston Sightseeing Tour
- Historic Pub Crawl
Looking for a Full-Day or Multi-Day Experience?
- Plimoth Plantation Private Sightseeing Tour-Day Trip from Boston
Make it Custom!
Have any special interests? We can curate this tour and pair you with a specialized tour guide to fit your needs. Topics range from horticulture, art, culinary, pop culture, architecture, history or something we’ve never heard of! An additional research fee and specialized guide fee may apply.
Please contact us for pricing information.