Duration: 3 hours
The experience begins wandering down a hidden street to find the unmarked entrance, which transports you to an opulent antique interior. At this NYC speakeasy, the presentation of a cocktail is just as dramatic as the cocktail itself. The bar is no longer a bar. It’s a stage. A chemistry lab. A theatre. Indulge in a spectrum of specialty cocktails infused with exotic herbs, fruits, and botanicals.
Choose one of the four different mixology classes:
- Market Fresh: experiment with unique ingredients – ranging heirloom tomatoes and lemongrass to aprium and gooseberries – through juicing, blending, and infusion to create delicious market-fresh cocktails.
- Prohibition Era: let your mixologist lead you into the history, mystery and birth of the classic cocktail during the Prohibition Era (1919-1933) while experimenting with Early American cocktails like the Sazerac, French 75, and Old Fashioned.
- Agave Master: from the Ancient Mayan Ruins to the modern day of agave fields of Oaxaca, Tequila and Mezcal have played an integral part of the Mexican history. Learn about the history, flavor profiles and differences in blue and subspecies of agaves.
- Absinthe Minded: few spirits have inspired as much controversy and allure as absinthe. Let your mixologist lead you on a journey of the rise, fall, and recent resurrection of absinthe. Learn the traditional preparation, as well as classic and signature absinthe cocktails.
Participants must be at least 21 years old.
Private classes are typically held from 6pm to 9pm
- Mixology Master
- 4 cocktails per guest and hors d’oeuvres
- 24/7 Support Line
- Transportation can be arranged
- Additional food and drinks can be arranged
Please contact us for pricing information.