Duration: approx. 5 hours – 3 hours of cooking & dining
Enjoy a private three-hour cooking and dining experience. The event takes place in a gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art equipment near Boston Seaport. The freshest regional ingredients are used, and menus are custom-crafted by a world chef. This is an interactive experience allowing guests to enjoy each other company while prepping and then enjoying a full three-course dinner with an array of beverages. Upon conclusion, guests will all get their own apron to keep as a memory along with the recipe cards.
- Roundtrip transfer from hotel in Boston to Kitchen located at the Seaport
- Stationary Food display upon arrival
- A three-course meal prepared by attendees prepare and the culinary team
- Selection of passed beer, wine, soft drinks, coffee & tea
- Apron & recipe cards as keepsakes
- 24/7 Support Line
- Specialty beverages upon request
- All participants should be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
- For young adults 18-20, the event can be held without any alcohol served.
Please contact us for pricing information.