Duration: 3 hours with a Tour Guide
- The year-round seaport of Vineyard Haven, with shops, restaurants, a beautiful harbor and one of the five Island lighthouses.
- A 20-mile scenic ride up the island through the historic farming towns of Chilmark and West Tisbury, with its beautiful barns, stone walls and scenic overviews. The working fishing village of Menemsha, the cliffs of Aquinnah and the 1799 Gay Head Lighthouse.
- Edgartown to view the elegant homes of the whaling captains with turn of the century charm and the Edgartown Lighthouse.
- Oak Bluffs with a drive through the Victorian summer resort featuring hundreds of colorful gingerbread cottages. There are also many shops to explore, art galleries, the Cottage City Museum, and an array of dining options. East Chop Lighthouse.
- English speaking tour guide/driver
- Tour guide/driver gratuity
- 24/7 Support Line
Please contact us for pricing information.