Duration: 6-8 hours
Manhattan hotel pickup at 8am. Depart airport by private jet and travel to New England’s Coastal Island of Martha’s Vineyard (approx. 35-55 mins). Your driver will greet you, take you on a tour of the island, an afternoon of exploring and sightseeing. If you choose to add the Tall Ship Cruise your driver will take you to the Wharf to board one of the Tall Ships for a 3-hour cruise enjoying wine or champagne. After a glorious day, a jet trip back to Manhattan, then a private car to return you to the hotel.
Sightseeing Tour of Martha’s Vineyard: (Duration: 3-hours with a Tour Guide)
- The year-round seaport of Vineyard Haven, with shops, restaurants, a beautiful harbor and one of the five Island lighthouses.
- A 20-mile scenic ride up the island through the historic farming towns of Chilmark and West Tisbury, with its beautiful barns, stone walls and scenic overviews. The working fishing village of Menemsha, the cliffs of Aquinnah and the 1799 Gay Head Lighthouse.
- Edgartown to view the elegant homes of the whaling captains with turn of the century charm and the Edgartown Lighthouse.
- Oak Bluffs with a drive through the Victorian summer resort featuring hundreds of colorful gingerbread cottages. There are also many shops to explore, art galleries, the Cottage City Museum, and an array of dining options. East Chop Lighthouse.
Optional – Cruise on a Tall Ship: (Duration: 3 hours)
- Join the crew in raising the sails, manning the wheel with the captain, and enjoying the cruise while sipping wine or champagne.
- If you choose to take the Tall Ship (Public) Cruise, we can shorten the sightseeing tour to accommodate. Private Cruise can be quoted upon request.
- Private jet for roundtrip transfer from NYC to Martha’s Vineyard
- English speaking tour guide
- Driver & Vehicle, Driver Gratuity
- 24/7 Support Line
- Guide gratuity
- Lunch (a reservation can be put in place)
- Tall Ship Cruise – ticket
- Wine, Champagne can be brought on board or arranged
Please contact us for pricing information.