Duration: 4 Hours
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
If you asked any New Yorker in the past what would happen to the defunct raised train tracks on the westside or the westside rail yard, they would have said. “Nuthin’ is gonna happen!” But to all of our surprise, the now-famous High Line Park was born from the old train tracks and the Hudson Yards Development grew like trees out of the former rail yard. These two new important landmarks of Manhattan intersect. Your entertaining and knowledgeable guide will take you around both and you will experience all they have to offer, plus hear the history of both areas and the cool eateries and bars to visit.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide.
- This tour can accommodate up to 12 guests.
- Guide’s gratuity is not included.
- 24/7 Support Line
- The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time of 8 am or 9 am to beat the crowds at major sites.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The High Line Park can be visited throughout the year but is most colorful during spring and summer.
- The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or lunch, or custom location of your liking
- Tour Itinerary:
- 4-hours with a walking tour with a private guide
- During the tour, guests will learn about the High Line and its’ past. You will see the Perishing Square Beams, the Chelsea Thicket Forest, and Meadow Walk. In Hudson Yards you will see The Shed, the Vessel (entry not included), and the Edge (entry not included) soaring high above a variety of rotating art work and skyscrapers (any indoor entrances that require a ticket are not included).
- Along the way depending on where your tour starts you may also see: Parts of the Meatpacking District, Parts of Chelsea, Chelsea Market (indoor entrance tickets/admissions are not included)
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- See upgrade options below to add time or attraction entrances to your experience.
- Make it 6-hours!
Add two hours to include one (1) of the following neighborhoods on your tour:
– Meatpacking District
– Greenwich Village
– Midtown Manhattan
- If you like this tour, you may also like:
Half-Day Discover Manhattan Midtown & Lower Manhattan Highlights
Full-Day Discover Manhattan Midtown & Lower Manhattan Highlights
Greenwich Village Food Tasting Walk
Soho Private Walking Experience
Chelsea Market and Highline Private Food Tasting and Cultural Walk
- Looking for a Full-Day experience?
Ask about our Full-Day Manhattan Tour
Ask about our 2 or 3-day NYC First-Timers Packages
- Make it Custom!
Have any special interests? We can curate this Experience and pair you with a specialized tour guide to fit your needs. Topics range from horticulture, art, culinary, pop culture, architecture, history, or something we have never heard of! An additional research fee and specialized guide fee may apply.
Book This Tour Online (Without Transportation)
Or contact us to book this tour with transportation and other add-on services.