Duration: 2 Hours including set-up time
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Grand Central Station Main Concourse
Activity Level: Easy
Kids and adults work together to uncover the secrets of this amazing train station. To win, you’ll have to go nuts in the Whispering Gallery, spot surprises in the stars in the “sky”, find celebs in the fabulous food court, stand on fish under an upside-down tree in the Grand Central Market, learn the arrival time of a “ghost” train in the “Kissing Room”, count creepy critters trying to invade a “ship”, and find funny details in the latest exhibit inside the Transit Museum Gallery, to name just a few hunt highlights. This scavenger hunt is recommended for ages 7 and up.
- The host will meet & greet guests in the Grand Central Terminal Main Concourse and will wrap up upon conclusion.
- All hunt material (Guests may be required to use their own smartphones).
- 2-hour self-guided scavenger hunt.
- 24/7 Support Line
- The starting time and date of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time around midday or early afternoon to avoid commuter rush hours
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tour is in Grand Central Terminal Main Concourse.
- Tour Itinerary:
- The approx. 2-hour scavenger hunt will start with the host welcoming the guests and giving instructions on the actual scavenger hunt and how it’s done. The host will hand out material and assist with the download of any apps needed for the hunt.
- Guests will be paired up in teams and sent out in different directions for the self-guided hunt. Upon conclusion, guests will meet in the main concourse again to announce the winning team
- See the upgrade options below to enhance your experience.
- Tour Itinerary:
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- We can customize this hunt to fit your needs upon request.
- Add a transfer for the door-to-door experience!
- Add a 4-hour private guide for a walking tour of Grand Central and parts of Midtown before or after your hunt.
- If you like this tour, you may also like:
Private Bike Tour of Central Park
Horse and Carriage Ride in Central Park
- Looking for a Full-Day or Multi-Day Experience?
Ask about our full-day (8-hours) Discover Manhattan Tour
Ask about our 2 or 3-day NYC First-Timers Packages
- Make it Custom!
Have any special interests? We can curate this Experience and pair you with a specialized tour guide to fit your needs. Topics range from horticulture, art, culinary, pop culture, architecture, history, or something we have never heard of! An additional research fee and specialized guide fee may apply.
Please contact us to book the experience.