Imagine being at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York. The balloons, the floats, the bands and all the thousands of people blocking your view of it all, Who wants that?!?!? Now imagine being at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade without all the crowds or having to fight for a space and instead being able to relax while sipping on a mimosa and enjoying delicious food.
You do not have to imagine any longer because Beyond Times Square makes it all possible when you attend their 5th Annual Exclusive Thanksgiving Day Parade Event. This private event provides you with everything you need so you can show up and enjoy yourself.
How do we do it:
1. We have our own private ballroom overlooking the parade from the second floor. It can hold 110 guests, but we only allow 70 guests.
2. The only people who can come to the event are the guests of Beyond Times Square. It is an exclusive party just for our guests.
3. The party is a full three-hours so you can see all of the parade come by the windows and also have time to partake in our delicious buffet, brunch cocktail bar and other activities.
4. Our viewing space is right on the parade route with spectacular views. It is not set back from the street like other viewing areas. Who wants to be 20 feet from the parade?
5. It is a party! There is a mouth-watering Thanksgiving brunch including unlimited brunch cocktails; coffee, tea and hot chocolate; a caricaturist; balloon maker for the kids plus gifts and a Thanksgiving program keepsake for all attendees.
6. Fully hosted. Our event professionals are on-site before, during and after to make sure you and your party are having a fantastic time.
7. Read about last year’s event and see why our Thanksgiving is so special.
What others are saying
Don’t miss the excitement!
Tickets sell out quickly and once they are gone, they are gone.
If you would like more information or to reserve this program, please click here.