Duration: 3 hours
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
When the sun goes down, Washington lights up. Enjoy the sights and sounds of this truly magnificent city. You’ll see some of the city’s most popular places such as the Capitol Building, the White House and the Washington Monument. For great photo opportunities, your driver will make three stops at the following locations. This tour is done without a guide giving guests the freedom to explore on their own:
- Lincoln Memorial
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water.
- Door-to-door service and flexible timing.
- Driver gratuity included.
- 24/7 support line
- 3 hours tour with access to a private luxury vehicle. This tour is self-guided, no tour guide will be present.
- This self-guided tour will allow guests to visit three of the most iconic monuments in Washington DC. The first stop will be the Lincoln Memorial which is located at the western end of the National Mall across from the Washington Monument. The Lincoln Memorial takes for of a neoclassical temple designed by Henry Bacon and was built to honor the 16th President. The next stop on the tour would be the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial located in West Potomac Park and covers approx. 4 acres, this memorial includes the stone of hope and a granite Martin Luther King Jr, statue showing him as the leader of the civil rights movement. The Finals top on tour before heading back to the hotel or other endpoint of the tour will be a visit to the beautiful Jefferson Memorial. It’s located right by the Tidal Basin among the cheery trees, it was built between 1939 and 1943 under the sponsorship of President Franklin D. Roosevelt to honor President Thomas Jefferson.
- Along the way, guests may also see: The Washington Monument, The Tidal Basin, The Reflecting Pool, and the White House
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- See upgrade options below to add time or attraction entrances to your experience.
1. The starting time and date of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time about half an hour before dusk
- This tour is offered all year round, 7 days per week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
2. The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant you just finished breakfast or lunch, or custom location of your liking.
- Pick-up or drop-off locations outside of the D.C. Metropolitan area may accrue additional time & cost.
3. We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
Make it 4- hours and explore additional Monuments & Memorials.
Adding an extra hour guests will also be able to see The Korean War Veteran’s Memorial and the World War II Memorial.
If you like this tour, you may also like:
- Treasure of America
- Essential Washington DC
- Arlington Cemetery Private Sightseeing
- Georgetown & Embassy Row Private Sightseeing
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon
Looking for a Full-Day or Multi-Day Experience?
- Ask about our full day DC highlights tour
- Ask about our 2 or 3-day Best of DC experiences
Make it Custom!
Have any special interests? We can curate this tour and pair you with a specialized tour guide to fit your needs. Topics range from horticulture, art, culinary, pop culture, architecture, history, or something we’ve never heard of! An additional research fee and specialized guide fee may apply.
Please contact us for pricing information.