An active adventure to see the best of D.C. both by land and from the water. This intimate experience with the best private guides in D.C. gives you a chance to get up close to the sights of Washington D.C. and then relax from your private boat to soak up the sun and views from the water. The D.C. cycling concierge will meet you in your hotel lobby and guide you on a 4-hour bicycle ride around Washington D.C. and bring you to lunch near the water (cost of lunch is not included). After your meal, walk a few hundred feet to your private sport boat which will take you out on the tidal Potomac River to view the beautiful shoreline, key memorials and other sights.
This is a seasonal activity operating from March – November.
- Four hour private bike tour experience including bikes, gear, and souvenir water bottle.
- Deluxe private Sport boat experience for 90-minutes with licensed U.S. Coast Guard Captain, soft drinks, bottled water and ice.
- Boat Captain Gratuity included
- 24-Hour Emergency Phone Number
Optional Add-on Services:
- Private transportation to hotel from the pier after the tour
- Sunset, fireworks, or Cherry Blossom season bookings are also available