Duration: 8 hours
Boston hotel pickup at 8 am by private car, take off by private helicopter to Cape Cod – Chatham (approx. 45 mins). You will enjoy a drive through Cape Cod, sightseeing, museums, private helicopter, and the car ride back to Boston.
Experience a scenic drive by private car on the peninsula of Cape Cod and its quaint villages, lighthouses, shops, eclectic all-American Hyannis Main Street, historic maritime character, and ample ponds, bay and ocean beaches. Enjoy the Heritage Museums & Gardens with the galleries and a full array of gardens. Following will be a trip to the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum in downtown Hyannis with the exhibitions of the Life and Legacy of JFK in photographs, videos, and artifacts celebrating the centennial anniversary of the late president focusing on his time spent in the place he called home: Cape Cod! A special exhibition of the memory of John, Jr. and his family in Hyannis Port and the White House, the “Creating of Camelot” behind-the-scene images of the Kennedy family and the Hyannis Kennedy Legacy Trail.
Heritage Museums & Gardens:
J.K Lilly III Automobile Gallery
The Special Exhibitions Gallery
The American Art & Carousel Gallery
- The McGraw Family Garden of the Senses
- Flume Fountain
- Herb Garden
- Cape Cod Hydrangea Society Display Garden
- North American Hydrangea Test Garden
- Sundial Garden
- Hart Family Maze Garden
- Parade Field
- Dester Rhododendron Display Garden
- McInnes Garden
John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum:
- Cape Cod remembers the memory of JFK, Jr.
- Creating Camelot Kennedy Photography
- JFK Life and Legacy
- Hyannis Kennedy Legacy Trail
- Helicopter (RT) Boston to Cape Cod
- English speaking tour guide
- Driver & Vehicle, Driver Gratuity
- 24/7 Support Line
- Guide gratuity
- Admission to Museums & Gardens
- Lunch, reservation could be set
Level of Physical Difficulty:
Moderate – except for the possibility of warm temperatures outdoors in gardens.
Hotel pickup by private car.
Day to begin at 8 am.
Please contact us for pricing information.