The iconic Thanksgiving parade is synonymous with the holidays and brings back so many memories for people. The entire world can only watch the parade on TV, but you can be part of this unforgettable event.
Beyond Times Square’s NYC Thanksgiving Experience is back in 2021! With our exclusive Thanksgiving products, you can enjoy a worry-free, crowd-free, spectacular Thanksgiving experience in New York City in one of three ways. You can choose to just attend our exclusive parade viewing brunch, or you can opt for a package that includes touring in the city and much more!
Thanksgiving Email Sign-Up
Enjoy New York City Thanksgiving Experience in Two Ways:
(Click and explore)
Exclusive Thanksgiving Parade Viewing Brunch at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021
Time: 8:00am – 11:30am
Location: 1221 6th Ave, New York, NY 10020
Enjoy an exclusive, indoor/outdoor, one-of-a-kind Thanksgiving Day Parade viewing experience in New York City! This exclusive parade viewing brunch is THE way to watch the parade in style and experience a Thanksgiving morning like no other. You will be treated to a mouthwatering brunch, with views of the parade’s floats and balloons from the second floor of a private event venue, and receive the highest quality of service and hospitality. The venue for the event— Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse New York—is a luxurious three-story restaurant, located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan near Times Square and Radio City Music Hall. The good part? It offers great views of the parade’s balloons as they proceed down Sixth Avenue, while you watch from a private— and comfortable indoor venue. Even better? If you want to see the parade up close, we’ve arranged a private sidewalk viewing area right on the 6th Avenue parade route, where you’ll be so close to the bands, clowns, floats, celebrities and balloons you’ll feel like you’re actually in the parade!
- Guests will have excellent views of the Thanksgiving Day Parade balloons and floats at the second-floor balcony railing of Del Frisco’s, or view the Parade outdoor in a private sidewalk viewing area
- Come in and out of the venue as much as you’d like
- You’ll dine at a private table for your party (table sizes may be restricted)
- The scrumptious meal includes hot breakfast and buffet brunch items, fresh fruits, assorted pastries, and beverages
- For entertainment, there will be a photographer and videographer, a DJ, TV monitors with network feed, and entertainment
- Stay comfortable in an Indoor climate-controlled environment with bathroom facilities, or walk outside to our private sidewalk viewing area
* There will be no view of the parade from any of the dining room tables. Views are only at the balcony railing or the outdoor viewing area.
* The indoor view of the balloons and floats is excellent; the view of the marchers and bands is obstructed.
* New York City regulations require all guests age 12 and over to show proof of vaccination for admittance.
Thanksgiving Day Parade Viewing Brunch: $1,299 per guest
Private and Exclusive: 3-Day Hosted Thanksgiving Experience
Dates: Wednesday, November 24 – Friday, November 26, 2021
The Private and Exclusive: 3-Day Hosted Thanksgiving Experience is a private visit created just for you and your family or friends! Your Tour Host will be at your service throughout the entire experience and all pre-arranged tours will be by private vehicle. All the must-see and do’s in the city are covered—including the Balloon Inflation Tour, Statue of Liberty, a Broadway show, and the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes. You will also be guests at our Exclusive Parade Viewing Brunch at Del Frisco’s—seated at your own table.
- A completely private experience for you and your family or friends, with a local expert Tour Guide Host and private transportation (as noted)
- Restaurant reservation concierge service included
Wednesday, November 24: Your private Tour Host will meet you at your hotel and help you get acclimated to your new home for the next few days, on our Welcome to NYC Midtown Walking Tour where you will explore Rockefeller Plaza and Times Square.
Following your walking tour, you and your Host will board your private luxury vehicle and head to the Upper West Side to experience the Thanksgiving Balloon Inflation Tour. Here you will see the balloons come to life right before your eyes in preparation for the big parade tomorrow!
You’ll complete your day in New York City with a Broadway show (Front Mezzanine or Orchestra seating)!
Thursday, November 25th: Thanksgiving Day: Enjoy our Exclusive Thanksgiving Parade Viewing Brunch at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse from 8:00 am to 11:30 am! Here you’ll enjoy a private table for your party (groups larger than eight (8) guests may be split into multiple tables).
In the evening, board your private luxury vehicle with your Host for our Manhattan Holiday Lights Tour where you will have the chance to view the famously decorated buildings and store windows lighting up the city at night!
Friday, November 26: This morning you’ll head out to discover one of New York City’s most iconic landmarks on our Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour. Your Host will accompany you on board the subway to the ferry that will take you to experience the history and splendor of Lady Liberty and Ellis Island’s Immigration Museum! A lunch voucher for use on Liberty or Ellis Island is also included.
In the evening, enjoy one of the most iconic holiday events in New York City, the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes.
- Services of a Tour Guide Host
- All admission fees and transportation costs (as listed)
- Admission to the Exclusive Thanksgiving Parade Viewing Brunch at Del Frisco’s - including tax
- Reserved seating at a Broadway show and the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes
- Admission tickets to Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Admission tickets to one museum of your choice to use on your own time (Museum of Natural History or the Metropolitan Museum of Art)
- Gratuities are not included. Meals, other than those listed, are not included.
All-Inclusive Package Rates:
|2 Guests||$4,766 per guest|
|4 Guests||$3,785 per guest|
|6 Guests||$3,472 per guest|
|8 Guests||$3,264 per guest|
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse NYC:
Watch the BTSQ webinar: