Art & Architecture Wonders of NYC
Attention art and architecture enthusiasts! Beyond Times Square has created a full-day specialty experience with you in mind – our Art & Architecture Wonders of NYC Tour. Combining an NYC art tour with an NYC architecture tour, this adventure allows you to partake in both, courtesy of industry experts.
Your Manhattan art journey begins with a private tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art with an art specialist tour guide. Afterward, you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch with a view atop the Museum of Arts and Design. After lunch, it’s time to start the architecture aspect of the experience with an NYC architecture boat tour around Manhattan. Taking place on a climate-controlled 1920’s style yacht, your professional American Institute of Architects guide will help you to see the skyline from a whole new perspective.
Thanks to private, luxury transportation included to get you from place to place, and the assistance of our Destination Experts to plan the timing of the day, all you have to do is enjoy the beauty that will surround you from start to finish.
Offered Year Round
Duration: Approximately 8-Hours
Start Time: Between 8am & 11am
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Art & Architecture Wonders of NYC
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
- Your day begins when you get picked up in a private luxury vehicle and head to the Metropolitan Museum of Art – or the MET – where you will experience it like never before.
- Here you’ll meet your private tour guide – an art specialist – who will introduce you to the Met’s most important works in its permanent collection such as the outstanding collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings.
- As you take in the collection of rare and beautiful objects that are housed in this iconic museum, you’ll also learn more about their significance.
- When your two hours at the MET are over, you’ll be picked up by your private driver for a short ride to the elegant ROBERT that sits atop The Museum of Arts and Design at Columbus Circle.
- Thanks to pre-made reservations your table will be ready and waiting for you. Once seated you’ll enjoy breathtaking views of Central Park as you dine on the finest of fare at this modern classic.
- Thanks to pre-made reservations your table will be ready and waiting for you. Once seated you’ll enjoy breathtaking views of Central Park as you dine on the finest of fare at this modern classic. You’ll also be surrounded by intriguing artwork from renowned artists including Johanna Grawunder’s Tangerines and Cherry Blossom, Phillip Michael Wolfson’s Sounds Wave and Teresita Fernandez’s Night Writing.
- After a scrumptious lunch your luxury vehicle will be waiting to take you to Chelsea Piers. Here you’ll board an elegant 1920’s style yacht complete with teak decks and private tables.
- Onboard you’ll be treated to narration from a member of the American Institute of Architects who will educate and entertain you as you circumnavigate the island of Manhattan.
- Topics of conversation, while you’re enjoying your cruise, may include the Beaux-Arts style buildings you spot along the way, the iconic spires of the Chrysler Building and the Woolworth Building, the waterfront monuments of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Roosevelt Island, engineering masterpieces like the Brooklyn Bridge and the George Washington Bridge and much more!
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
- 4-hour service via luxury vehicle + a one-way transfer within Manhattan via luxury vehicle
- Treasures of the MET Private Tour – A 2-hour tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art with our Art Specialist Tour guide (museum admission included)
- AIA Around Manhattan Architecture Cruise – A 2.75-hour cruise on a climate-controlled 1920’s style yacht led by an official American Institute of Architects guide
- Lunch or dinner reservation at ROBERT (window view table if available)
- Driver gratuity is included
- 24-hour support phone number
* Cost of the meal at ROBERT is not included.
*Alternate restaurant to be suggested if ROBERT is not available.
*Gratuities for the tour guides are not included.
Starting from: $759 per guest