Williamsburg & Greenpoint - North Brooklyn’s Unique Vibe Private Tour
Williamsburg and adjacent Greenpoint, in North Brooklyn, offer a rich array of charms and curiosities, mixing history and modernity. Once industrial neighborhoods and immigrant centers, they have boomed in recent years, thanks to civic improvement and proximity to Manhattan. They offer waterfront views of Manhattan, quirky shopping, delicious food, and various arts. Williamsburg, Brooklyn’s best-known “hipster” zone, features the longtime home of the Brooklyn Brewery, Brooklyn’s new hotel district (including a reclaimed factory), and bustling shopping streets, from homemade crafts to the borough’s first Apple store. In South Williamsburg, an enclave of ultra-Orthodox Hasidic Jews maintains 19th century traditions with a 21st century twist. Adjacent Greenpoint contains a handsome historic district and several historic churches. While Williamsburg-style gentrification has drifted north, bringing new shopping, food, and nightspots, Greenpoint maintains an enduring Polish presence and has two small, lovely parks.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
- Enjoy five (5)-hours with a private vehicle and tour guide.
- Your private guide and car will meet you at your hotel and take you to North Brooklyn, through Greenpoint which is one of Brooklyn’s evolving residential areas. Here you will explore boutiques and delicious food with polish touches. After visiting Greenpoint, your tour will head to Williamsburg to explore the hipster culture and the lively streets full of art, food and history.
- Along the way you may also see: Brooklyn Brewery, Williamsburg Bridge & Domino Park & stunning waterfront views (indoor entrance tickets are not included for any locations).
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
When and Where
- The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time of 8:00am or 9:00am to beat the crowds at major sites.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of Manhattan may accrue additional time & cost.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide.
- Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of Manhattan).
- Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included).
- 24-hour support phone number.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.