VIP Private Tour of the Empire State Building
Visit the worlds most famous building with your very own Empire State Building Observatory Ambassador! This 90-minute guided tour gives you exclusive VIP access throughout the entire tour – including the new Observatory Experience complete with 10,000 square feet of interactive exhibits. You’ll embark on a journey that begins with the building’s construction and concludes with its current place in pop culture. And – since your tour guide is a long-time employee of the Empire State Building you are going to be made privy to a host of interesting insider facts. Your VIP tour also includes express access with your private host to both the 86th and 102nd Floor Observatories plus a commemorative souvenir photograph of your memorable experience in the iconic skyscraper.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Varies – Weekdays Only
Meeting Location: Guest Services Desk at Empire State Building
Activity Level: Easy
Program Highlights Include:
- Enjoy two (2)-hours a private expert ambassador of the Empire State Building.
- Take a walk back in time where you’ll learn what NYC was like in the 1920s and how the iconic Empire State Building was built, as you view exciting artifacts from that period in time.
- Immerse yourself in the exhibits as you head to the 86th floor observatory – including the building’s original elevator, clips of the hundreds of commercials, films, TV shows and other mediums that have featured the world’s most famous building including an encounter with King Kong himself!
- Step onto New York City’s most famous open-air observatory for breathtaking 360° views of all of NYC including the Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, the Statue of Liberty and much, much more.
- Head up to the new 102nd floor for unmatched floor to ceiling views stretching up to 80 miles on a clear day.
When and Where
The starting time and date: VIP Premium Private Tours are available weekdays (Monday through Friday) only. Starting times vary. For larger parties, multiple time slots will need to be arranged due to the limited capacity of the elevators.
- This tour is offered all year round.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
The starting location of the tour: Guests will meet their Empire State Building private guide/ambassador at the Guest Services Desk by the 34th Street entrance (20 West 34th Street).
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide.
- Express access with your private host to the 86th Floor & 102nd Floor Observatories.
- A commemorative souvenir photograph.
- 24-hour support phone number.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.