Upper East Side & Upper West Side Private Sightseeing Tour
The Upper East Side and Upper West Side of Manhattan have long been considered the home of the social elite of New York City. The Upper East Side has long been called the Gold Coast of Manhattan with historic mansions (some with values over fifty million dollars), and some of the world’s most prestigious cultural institutions such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Guggenheim. Crossing Central Park brings you to the Upper West Side, an equally wealthy and cultural neighborhood as its crosstown cousin, but a bit hipper with a dash of grit thrown in for good measure. Both have tales of money, sex, and scandal that will leave you in awe.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
- Enjoy four (4)-hours with a private vehicle and tour guide.
- This tour will take guests north on either Madison or Park Avenue where they will see the exterior of some impressive residences and hear the tales and learn the history. Tour will cross over to Fifth Avenue to Museum Mile and then cross the park over the Upper West Side. On the Upper West Side along with the guide guests will explore the cozy residential blocks with bars, shops and restaurants. (Any indoor entrances that require a ticket are not included).
- Along the way you may also see: Central Park South, The Plaza Hotel, The Frick Collection, Metropolitan Museum, Guggenheim, American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West and the Lincoln Center (indoor entrance tickets are not included for any locations).
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
When and Where
- The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time of 8:00am or 9:00am to beat the crowds at major sites.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of Manhattan may accrue additional time & cost.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide.
- Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of Manhattan).
- Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included).
- 24-hour support phone number.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.