Salem Private Sightseeing Program (Half-Day Trip From Boston)
Travel to Salem from Boston, a town tormented in the 17th century by its fear of witchcraft, as well as being a center of maritime importance in the 1700’s. Located on the north coast of Massachusetts, Salem is famous for its 1692 witch trials, during which several locals were executed for allegedly practicing witchcraft. Start your tour with a visit to the Salem Witch Museum with staged exhibits of the 1692 witch trials. Then, follow the Salem Heritage Trail and learn more about the days of sea captains, pirates, and noted novelist Nathaniel Hawthorne. See the Witch House, the Salem Maritime National Historic Site, The Burying Point and so much more.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Door to door service and flexible timing
- Driver gratuity included (guide’s gratuity is not included)
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. Pick-up or drop-off outside of Boston proper may incur additional costs.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.