Salem Private Sightseeing Tour
This five-hour experience takes you and your private tour guide from Boston to Salem – a town tormented in the 17th century by its fear of witchcraft, as well as being a center of maritime importance in the 1700’s. Located on the north coast of Massachusetts, you’ll begin your tour with a visit to the Salem Witch Museum where you’ll view staged exhibits of the infamous 1692 witch trials during which several locals were executed for allegedly practicing witchcraft. Afterwards you’ll follow the Salem Heritage Trail where you’ll learn about the days of sea captains, pirates and noted novelist Nathaniel Hawthorne. Among the sites you’ll take in are the Witch House, the Salem Maritime National Historic Site, The Burying Point and more before returning back to Boston in your private luxury vehicle.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Door to door service and flexible timing
- Driver gratuity included (guide’s gratuity is not included)
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. Pick-up or drop-off outside of Boston proper may incur additional costs.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.