Private Washington DC Segway Tour
Why choose a Washington DC Segway tour to explore the monuments and memorials? Well, for one, it’s probably one of the most unique Washington DC private tours to experience the city. Plus, it is also a great way to take everything in in the shortest amount of time.
This private guided Segway tour starts out with a half-hour lesson on how to safely operate your Segway. Once training is complete, you’re off to explore the National Mall and the Tidal Basin! While you drive around your expert private tour guide will tell you all about the history as well as current affairs of our nation’s capital. You’ll visit essential attractions and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems.
Looking for THE most creative private tour in DC? Thanks to our Private Washington DC Segway Tour, you’ve found it!
Offered Year Round
Duration: 4-Hours (Includes 2-Hour Guided Tour + 30-Minute Training Session)
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy to Moderate
Private Washington DC Sites by Segway Tour
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
- The private Washington DC segway tour starts when your private driver picks you up at a location of your choice within the DC Metropolitan area and takes you to the meeting spot for your Segway tour.
- Upon arrival you’ll partake in a 30-minute training session to learn the basics of operating a Segway after which your exciting two (2) hour guided tour begins.
- Your private tour guide will lead you to the National Mall where you’ll ride its entire length.
- You’ll then circle the Tidal Basin with stops along the way to see the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and many more of DC’s fascinating monuments and memorials.
- After your tour, you may have time to explore on your own or grab a quick bite to eat (Segway rental is a total of 2.5 hours) before your driver takes you back to your desired drop-off point within the metropolitan DC area.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on weather and Segway conditions and special events.
When and Where
- The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- The Washington DC segway tour is offered all year round, 7 days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or lunch, or custom location of your liking. Pick-up or drop-off outside of the DC Metropolitan area may incur additional costs.
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide.
- Segway rental, helmet and small pouch provided for the tour.
- Door-to-door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of the DC Metropolitan area).
- Driver gratuity included.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.
- 24-hour support phone number.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- Guests must be at least 16 years old with a minimum weight of 100 lbs. and a maximum weight of 260 lbs. to ride a segway.
Starting from: $499 per person