Private VIP Tour of Niagara Falls (Canadian and American Sides)
Experience the best of Niagara Falls on a private tour including lunch with your own private licensed tour guide and in the comfort of a luxury vehicle. Your day starts with your guide and vehicle meeting you at the Buffalo International Airport or a custom location in the Niagara Falls/Buffalo area where you will visit all the highlights of Niagara Falls, from both the Canadian side and the American side. This unforgettable day includes admissions and attraction fees for the famous Maid of The Mist Boat Ride, Cave of the Winds, Skylon Tower plus visits to the American Observation Tower, Niagara River Gorge, Goat Island, the Floral Clock, additional falls and so much more. Lunch is included at the Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room. This will be an experience you’ll never forget!
Available May through November (Winter Itineraries Available)
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Ride in comfort in a luxury vehicle with professional driver and bottled water
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy licensed tour guide
- Door to door service and flexible timing
- 6 to 7 Hour tour with your private tour guide
- Admissions into all included attractions: Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, and Skylon Tower
- Lunch at the Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room including tax and gratuity
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered daily, subject to availability, from May 1st through November 30th. Winter itineraries also available.
- We suggest an early morning start time (8:30am) to beat the crowds.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at the Buffalo International Airport, your hotel doorstep, a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking within the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area.
- Valid passport and proof of vaccination required to enter Canada. Speak with your BTSQ Sales Representative about our 4-Hour American side tour available for guests without passports and/or vaccinations.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. You will receive rain gear while on The Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds, however, be prepared to still get wet.