Private VIP Tour of Niagara Falls (American Side Only)
Experience the best of Niagara Falls on a private tour with your own private licensed tour guide and in the comfort of a luxury vehicle. Your day starts with your guide and vehicle meeting you at the Buffalo International Airport or a custom location in the Niagara Falls NY/Buffalo area where your tour will begin with visiting the highlights of Niagara Falls from the American side. This unforgettable day includes admissions and attraction fees for the famous Maid of The Mist Boat Ride and Cave of the Winds plus visits to the American Observation Tower, Niagara River Gorge, Goat Island, additional falls and so much more.
Available May 1st through November 7th (Winter Itineraries Available)
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Ride in comfort in a luxury vehicle with professional driver and bottled water
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy licensed tour guide
- Door to door service and flexible timing
- 4-hour tour with your private tour guide
- Admissions into the Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds
- Driver and Tour Guide gratuities
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered daily, subject to availability, from May 1st through November 7th. Winter itineraries also available.
- We suggest an early morning start time to beat the crowds.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at the Buffalo International Airport, your hotel doorstep, a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking within the Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY area.
- Passport not required for this tour.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. You will receive rain gear while on The Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds, however, be prepared to still get wet.